Report NEP-LAW-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Partington & Alex Marsh & Robert Lee & Frank Stephen & Dave Cowan & Helen Carr & Caroline Hunter & Tony Crook, 2006. "Ensuring Compliance: The Case of the Private Rented Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/148, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dave Cowan & Morag McDermont & Jessica Prendergrast, 2006. "Governing and Governance: A Social Housing Case Study," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/149, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B., 2006. "Studying Labor Market Institutions in the Lab: Minimum Wages, Employment Protection and Workfare," IZA Discussion Papers 2310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svetlana Andrianova, 2006. "On Corruption and Institutions in Decentralized Eco," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Andrea Buffa & Giovanna Nicodano, 2006. "Should Insider Trading be Prohibited when Share Repurchases are Allowed?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 16, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20066, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Piracy Accommodation and the Optimal Timing of Royalty Payments," Working Papers in Economics 06/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paul Gordon & Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Ex Ante Liability Rules in New Zealand's Health and Safety in Employment Act: A Law and Economics Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 06/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.