Report NEP-LAW-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathias Siems & Priya Lele, 2006. "Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach," Working Papers wp324, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2006. "'Capacitas': Contract Law and the Institutional Preconditions of a Market Economy," Working Papers wp325, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, 2006. "The Core of Pure Economic Loss," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Bradley A. Hansen, 2005. "The Economics of Adoption of Children from Foster Care," Working Papers 2005-09, American University, Department of Economics.