Report NEP-LAW-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2006. "Assessing Horizontal Mergers under Uncertain Efficiency Gains," CESifo Working Paper Series 1726, CESifo Group Munich.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helge Berger & Michael Neugart, 2006. "Labor Courts, Nomination Bias, and Unemployment in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1752, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Dur, 2006. "Status-Seeking in Criminal Subcultures and the Double Dividend of Zero-Tolerance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets – Financial Control and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Campos, Nauro F & Hsiao, Cheng & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Crises, What Crises?," IZA Discussion Papers 2217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justin McCrary, 2006. "The Effect of Court-Ordered Hiring Quotas on the Composition and Quality of Police," NBER Working Papers 12368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphanie Jamet, 2006. "Improving Labour Market Performance in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 504, OECD Publishing.
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burçin Yurtoglu, 2006. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Ramb, Fred & Reitzig, Markus, 2005. "Comparing the value revelance of R&D reporting in Germany: standard and selection effects," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,36, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- de Laiglesia, Juan R., 2005. "Investment and credit effects of land titling and registration:," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 10, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hainz, Christa, 2005. "Quality of Institutions, Credit Markets and Bankruptcy," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.