Report NEP-LAW-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul A.Grout & Anna Zalewska, 2006. "Profitability Measures and Competition Law," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/144, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Francesco Parisi & Jonathan Klick & Nuno Garoupa, 2006. "A Law and Economics Perspective on Terrorism," Working Papers 2006-09, FEDEA.
- Janet Currie & Erdal Tekin, 2006. "Does Child Abuse Cause Crime?," NBER Working Papers 12171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Tortious Acts Affecting Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 106, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Graham, Stuart J.H. & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2006. "Can Post-Grant Reviews Improve Patent System Design? A Twin Study of US and European Patents," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 38, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "How Important is the Credibility Problem in Politics? Evidence from State-Level Abortion Legislation," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-014, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.