Report NEP-LAW-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Kräkel, 2005. "Doping in Contest-Like Situations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Workplace surveillance, privacy protection, and efficiency wages," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Should Contractual Clauses that Forbid Renegotiation Always be Enforced?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005. "The creation of the rule of law and the legitimacy of property rights : the political and economic consequences of a corrupt privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3779, The World Bank.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Friedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)," Law and Economics 0512001, EconWPA, revised 22 Dec 2005.