Report NEP-LAW-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1540, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- SALMON, Pierre & BRETON, Albert, 2005. "Bijural services as factors of production," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2005. "Did Iraq Cheat the United Nations? Underpricing, Bribes, and the Oil for Food Program," NBER Working Papers 11202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Naci Mocan & Turan G. Bali, 2005. "Asymmetric Crime Cycles," NBER Working Papers 11210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2005. "A Damage-Revelation Rationale for Coupon Remedies," NBER Working Papers 11227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2005. "Regulation or Markets? The Case of Employment Contract," IEPR Working Papers 05.17, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).