Report NEP-LAW-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leuz, Christian & Wüstemann, Jens, 2003. "The role of accounting in the German financial system," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gathmann, Christina, 2004. "The Effects of Enforcement on Illegal Markets: Evidence from Migrant Smuggling along the Southwestern Border," IZA Discussion Papers 1004, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle J. White, 2004. "Asbestos and the Future of Mass Torts," NBER Working Papers 10308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleni Zervogianni, "undated". "Remedies For Damage To Property: Money Damages Or Restitution In Natura?," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1085, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore