Report NEP-LAW-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Richard Just & David Zilberman, 2003. "Risk Aversion, Liability Rules, and Safety," NBER Working Papers 9678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Jamie F. Chriqui & Joanna King, 2003. "Marijuana Decriminalization: What does it mean in the United States?," NBER Working Papers 9690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Underground Activity And Institutional Change: Productive, Protective And Predatory Behavior In Transition Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0305001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darren Filson & Richard T. Gretz, 2003. "Strategic Innovation and Technology Adoption in an Evolving Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Alon Klement & Zvika Neeman, 2003. "Against Compromise: A Mechanism Design Approach," Discussion Paper Series dp290, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.