Report NEP-LAM-2020-11-02This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stampini, Marco & Oliveri, María Laura & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Londoño, Diana & Rhee, Ho June (Sean) & James, Gillinda M., 2020. "Working Less to Take Care of Parents? Labor Market Effects of Family Long-Term Care in Four Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 13792, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mitchell, Mark & Favara, Marta & Porter, Catherine & Sanchez, Alan, 2020. "Human Capital Development: New Evidence on the Production of Socio-Emotional Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 13804, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prem, M & Guerra, M. E. & Rodríguez, P & Vargas, J. F., 2020. "The Peace Baby Boom: Evidence from Colombiaâ€™s peace agreement with the FARC," Documentos de Trabajo 018430, Universidad del Rosario.
- Prem, Mounu & Vargas, Juan F. & Mejía, Daniel, 2020. "The Rise and Persistence of Illegal Crops: Evidence from a Naive Policy Announcement," SocArXiv 6gmpd, Center for Open Science.
- Maldonado, S, 2020. "Empowering women through multifaceted interventions: Long-term evidence from a double matching design," Documentos de Trabajo 018456, Universidad del Rosario.
- Sascha O. Becker & Jared Rubin & Ludger Woessmann, 2020. "Religion in Economic History: A Survey," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 480, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).