Report NEP-LAM-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2018. "Income terms of trade and economic convergence: Evidence from Latin America," MPRA Paper 87598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Laura Alzúa & Habiba Djebbari & Amy J. Pickering, 2018. "A community based program promotes sanitation," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0228, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos & Gonzales-Rocha, Erick, 2018. "A Comparison of TFP Estimates via Distribution Dynamics: Evidence from Light Manufacturing Firms in Brazil," MPRA Paper 87723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Cruces & Guido Porto & Mariana Viollaz, 2018. "Trade Liberalization and Informality in Argentina: Exploring the Adjustment Mechanisms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0229, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Carvajal-Osorio, Luis C., 2018. "Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Ospino, 2018. "The Effects of Being Subject to the Colombian Apprenticeship Contract on Manufacturing Firm Performance," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0230, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Santiago Garriga & María Ana Lugo & Jorge Puig, 2018. "Effects of Food Prices on Poverty: The Case of Paraguay, a Food Exporter and a Non-Fully Urbanized Country," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0231, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.