Report NEP-LAM-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Galiani & Guillermo Cruces & Pablo Acosta & Leonardo C. Gasparini, 2017. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America: Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework," NBER Working Papers 24015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Joaquín Serrano & Leonardo Gasparini, 2017. "Educational Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America: A New Database," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0215, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Pérez Caldentey, Esteban & Cruz Luzuriaga, Manuel, 2017. "Monitoring the evolution of Latin American economies using a flow-of-funds framework," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 42362, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Pablo Gluzmann & Leonardo Gasparini, 2017. "International Inequality in Subjective Well-Being: An exploration with the Gallup World Poll," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0216, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Danilo P. Souza, 2017. "Unemployment insurance, job mobility and formalization: an analysis of the Brazilian case," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Rita K. Almeida & Ana M. Fernandes & Mariana Viollaz, 2017. "Does the Adoption of Complex Software Impact Employment Composition and the Skill Content of Occupations? Evidence from Chilean Firms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0214, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Alexandre Marinho & Marcelo Resende, 2016. "Service Quality in Electricity Distribution in Brazil: A Malmquist Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6276, CESifo.