Report NEP-LAM-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marisa Bucheli & Andrea Vigorito, 2017. "Separation, Child Support and Well-Being in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0317, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Araya & José Ignacio Rivero, 2017. "Impact of a Work-Study Programme for Teenagers: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0617, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Leonardo Muñoz, 2017. "Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services: a Regional Approach for their Development in Chile," Working Papers wp448, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Agüero, Jorge M. & Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Maldonado, Stanislao & Ñopo, Hugo, 2017. "The value of redistribution: natural resources and the formation of human capital under weak institutions," Avances de Investigación 0028, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri, 2017. "Gendered Effects of the Personal Income Tax: Evidence from a Schedular System with Individual Filing in a Developing Country," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0217, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Graciela Sanroman & Guillermo Santos, 2017. "The Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0717, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Carmen Estrades & Manuel Flores & Guillermo Lezama, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0417, Department of Economics - dECON.