Report NEP-LAM-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gambetti, Luca & Messina, Julián, 2017. "Evolving Wage Cyclicality in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 10657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deguilhem, Thibaud & Berrou, Jean-Philippe & Combarnous, François, 2017. "Using your ties to get a worse job? The differential effects of social networks on quality of employment: Evidence from Colombia," MPRA Paper 78628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agudelo, Sonia A. & Sala, Hector, 2017. "Wage Rigidities in Colombia: Measurement, Causes, and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 10669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Firpo, Sergio & Messina, Julián, 2017. "Ageing Poorly? Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 10656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brollo, Fernanda & Kaufmann, Katja Maria & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2017. "Learning about the Enforcement of Conditional Welfare Programs: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 10654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Levy, Dan & Hausmann, Ricardo & Santos, Miguel Angel & Espinoza, Luis & Flores, Miguel, 2015. "Why Is Chiapas Poor?," Working Paper Series rwp16-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Daniel Bukstein & Néstor Gandelman, 2017. "Glass Ceiling in Research: Evidence from a National Program in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98457, Inter-American Development Bank.