Report NEP-LAM-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Cabezas & Alejandro Jara, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 790, Central Bank of Chile.
- Máximo Rossi & Zuleika Ferre & María Rosa Curutchet & Ana Giménez & Gastón Ares, 2016. "Influence of socio-demographic characteristics on different dimensions of household food insecurity in Montevideo, Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0516, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bando, Rosangela & López Bóo, Florencia, 2016. "Sex-Differences in Language and Socio-Emotional Skills: Evidence from Large Scale Studies of Very Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Köhnke Mendonça, Christian & Oberst, Christian A. & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "The Future Expansion of HVDC Power Transmission in Brazil: A Scenario-Based Economic Evaluation," FCN Working Papers 14/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Leer, Jane & López Bóo, Florencia & Perez Expósito, Ana & Powell, Christine, 2016. "A Snapshot on the Quality of Seven Home Visit Parenting Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," IZA Discussion Papers 10296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Jaar & Alejandro Gonzalez & Esteban Puentes, 2016. "Underemployment and Queues for Full Time Jobs: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp432, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Galvan, Estefania, 2016. "Intra-Household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "The Redistributive Impactive of Government Spending on Education and Health Evidence from Thirteen Developing Countries in the Commitment to Equity Project," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1330, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2016. "La jubilación de los “cincuentones”," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0316, Department of Economics - dECON.