Report NEP-LAM-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joana Castro Pereira, 2015. "The Winding Path for the Development of Low Carbon Economies in South America: The Pacific Alliance and Brazil?s New Challenges," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604455, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Metropolitan Governance in Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22057, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wbk:wboper:22034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wbk:wboper:22035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cirera,Xavier & Lederman,Daniel & Máñez,J.A. & Rochina,M.E. & Sanchis,J.A., 2015. "The export-productivity link in Brazilian manufacturing firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7365, The World Bank.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2015. "The Break of Brand Exclusivity in Brazilian Credit Card Acquiring: effects and markup-cost decomposition in a price dispersion setting," Working Papers Series 390, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Charles Henrique Correa, 2015. "Expectativa de Vida no Mercado de Trabalho Brasileiro," Working Papers Series 389, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2015. "The Antecedents and Aftermath of Financial Crises as told by Carlos F. Díaz Alejandro," CEPR Discussion Papers 10705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matias Escudero & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Martin Sola, 2014. "Towards a “New” Inflation Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- World Bank, 2014. "Honduras Social Expenditures and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21804, The World Bank.