Report NEP-LAM-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cord, Louise & Barriga Cabanillas, Oscar & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Sousa, Liliana D. & Valderrama, Daniel, 2014. "Inequality stagnation in Latin America in the aftermath of the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7146, The World Bank.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Roxana Tramontana, 2014. "An Application of a Short Memory Model With Random Level Shifts to the Volatility of Latin American Stock Market Returns," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-385, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Marisa Bucheli, 2014. "Public Transfers and Poverty Reduction: an Evaluation of Program Contribution to the Exit Rate from Poverty of Children and the Elderly," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0914, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Camila FernÃ¡ndez & Emla O. A. Fitzsimons & Sally M. Grantham-McGregor & Costas Meghir & Marta Rubio-Codina, "undated". "Using the Infrastructure of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program to Deliver a Scalable Integrated Early Child Development Program in Colombia: Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 62cf429ea5b74678a945aa87b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marcela Eslava & Marcela Meléndez & Guillermo Perry, 2014. "Notas sobre Política de Desarrollo Productivo en Colombia," Documentos CEDE 012342, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Lederman, Daniel & Rojas, Diego, 2014. "Export shocks and the volatility of returns to schooling : evidence from twelve Latin American economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7144, The World Bank.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Ximena Chavarro & Eliana González, 2014. "Commodity price shocks and inflation within an optimal monetary policy framework: the case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012380, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Marco Bonomo & Ricardo Brito & Bruno Martins, 2014. "Macroeconomic and Financial Consequences of the After Crisis Government-Driven Credit Expansion in Brazil," Working Papers Series 378, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.