Report NEP-LAM-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Alma Romero & Emma Monsalve, 2013. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for Latin America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Nicole Jenne, 2013. "Whither the push and pull for integration: Taking stock of Latin America’s declaratory regionalism," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/82, European University Institute.
- Renato Baumann, 2013. "Regional Economic Links in Latin America: lessons from Asia and challenges from the regional links of other BRICS," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/03, European University Institute.
- Jorge M. Streb & Daniel Lema & Pablo Garofalo, 2013. "Electoral cycles in international reserves: Evidence from Latin America and the OECD," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 526, Universidad del CEMA.
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan Gomes de, 2013. "Structural change, productivity growth and trade policy in Brazil," Textos para discussão 337, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcela Perticara & Marcela Roman, 2012. "Student mobility in low quality schools. Segmentation among the most vulnerable students," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv286, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Helena Garcia Romero & Laura Calderon Etter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Fuel Subsidies in Colombia," OECD Environment Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Ramiro De Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Employment and innovation: Firm level evidence from Argentina," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv291, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, Renata Narita, 2013. "Producing Higher Quality Jobs: Enforcement of Mandated Benefits across Brazilian Cities between 1996-2007," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).