Report NEP-LAM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2013. "Financial development in Latin America and the Caribbean : stylized facts and the road ahead," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6582, The World Bank.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2013. "Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Young Democracies of South America," Working Papers 361, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Claudio Agostini & Claudia Martinez, 2013. "Tax Credits Response to Tax Enforcement: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment in Chile," Working Papers wp_029, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini, 2012. "Financiamiento de la Política en Chile: Campañas Electorales 2009-2010," Working Papers wp_026, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Andrea Repetto, 2013. "Vulnerabilidad y Oportunidades: Los Jóvenes Inactivos en Chile," Working Papers wp_031, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini, 2013. "Una Reforma Eficiente y Equitativa del Impuesto al Ingreso en Chile," Working Papers wp_028, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Andrea Repetto & Cristobal Hunneus, 2013. "Los desafíos pendientes del Ingreso Ético Familiar," Working Papers wp_030, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.