Report NEP-LAM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Felipe Cespedes & Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 2013. "Is Inflation Targeting Still on Target? The Recent Experience of Latin America," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-384, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2013. "“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”," IREA Working Papers 201223, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't Make War, Make Elections. Franchise Extension and Violence in XIXth-Century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010584, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Román David Zárate, 2013. "Family size and children quality: New evidence and new exogenous shocks in the case of Colombian Households," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010588, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nestor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Sector Informality and Firm Investments: Evidence from a Panel of Uruguayan Firms," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-392, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Paolo Brunori & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity, Income Inequality and Economic Mobility: Some International Comparisons," Working Papers 284, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.