Report NEP-LAM-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Márcia de Carvalho & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2012. "Equality of Educational Ppportunity Employing PISA Data: Taking both Achievement and Access into Account," Working Papers 277, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Braunstein, Elissa, 2012. "The impact of economic policy and structural change on gender employment inequality in Latin America, 1990-2010," MPRA Paper 43261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions. Extended Version," Working Papers 276, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," CEU Working Papers 2012_18, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 19 Sep 2012.
- Sergio Urzua & Tomas Rau, 2012. "Higher education dropouts, access to credit, and labor market outcomes: Evidence from Chile," 2012 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Maria Manuela Rocha & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "Social capital and economic performance: trust and distrust in eighteenth-century gold shipments from Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fernando Borraz, 2012. "Las tecnologías de la información y el cambio climático en países en desarrollo," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 010334, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.