Report NEP-LAM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Sosa & Gustavo Adler, 2012. "Intra-Regional Spillovers in South America: Is Brazil Systemic After All?," IMF Working Papers 12/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:72998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:udt:wpbsdt:2012-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reyes, Alvaro & Lensink, Robert & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Moll, Henk, 2012. "Dynamics of Investment for Market-Oriented Farmers in Chile," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126218, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicolás Bonino Gayoso & Carolina Román & Henry Willebald, 2012. "PIB y estructura productiva en Uruguay (1870-2011): Revisión de series históricas y discusión metodológica," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-05, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Jara-Rojas, Roberto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Moreira, Victor H. & Diaz, Jose, 2012. "Natural Resource Conservation and Technical Efficiency from Small-scale Farmers in Central Chile," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126227, International Association of Agricultural Economists.