Report NEP-LAM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Scholarly Articles 5098431, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Solution to Overoptimistic Forecasts and Fiscal Procyclicality: The Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," Scholarly Articles 4723209, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:69778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Víctor Saldarriaga, 2012. "Número de hermanos, orden de nacimiento y resultados educativos en la niñez: evidencia en Perú," Avances de Investigación 0001, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Paz, Lourenco, 2012. "The impacts of trade liberalization on informal labor markets: an evaluation of the Brazilian case," MPRA Paper 38858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Ponce, 2012. "Efectos heterogéneos del trabajo infantil en la adquisición de habilidades cognitivas," Avances de Investigación 0002, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Educational Inequality: Achievement and Opportunity," Working Papers halshs-00646594, HAL.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:69298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore