Report NEP-LAM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- César Yáñez & Rodrigo Rivero & Marc Badia-Miró & Anna Carreras-Marín, 2012. "La población de los países latinoamericanos desde el siglo XIX hasta el 2008. Ensayo de historia cuantitativa," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1202, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & Juan D. Barón, 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009382, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herman Kamil, 2012. "How Do Exchange Rate Regimes Affect Firms' Incentives to Hedge Currency Risk? Micro Evidence for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 12/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Cleiton Roberto da Fonseca Silva, 2012. "Mobilidade Social e Demanda por Redistribuição na América Latina," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 6, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Claudio Frischtak & Benjamin R. Mandel, 2012. "Crime, house prices, and inequality: the effect of UPPs in Rio," Staff Reports 542, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2012. "Class Assignment and Peer Group Effects: Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.