Report NEP-LAM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bre:esslec:275 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando, Estrada & Jorge Ivan, Gonzalez & Alberto, Castrillon & Mauricio, Perez, 2010.
"Problemas fiscales y redistributivos en Colombia
[Redistributive fiscal problems in Colombia]," MPRA Paper 20518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Risk and Global Economic Architecture: Why Full Financial Integration May Be Undesirable," NBER Working Papers 15718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2010. "Further Comments on The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 15721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.