Report NEP-LAM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Behar, 2009. "Directed technical change, the elasticity of substitution and wage inequality in developing countries," Economics Series Working Papers 467, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duha T. Altindag, "undated". "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:19/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martha R. López & Juan David Prada, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Asset Prices: the case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006299, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Diego Battiston & Guillermo Cruces & Luis Felipe Lopez Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Maria Emma Santos, 2009. "Income and Beyond: Multidimensional Poverty in six Latin American countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0090, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Eduardo Lora & Hugo Nopo, 2009. "La formación de los economistas en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4648, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.