Report NEP-LAM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Medina & Cristhian Manuel Posso, 2009. "Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005758, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Raquel Bernal & Adriana Camacho & Carmen Elisa Flórez & Alejandro Gaviria, 2009. "Desarrollo económico: retos y políticas públicas," Documentos CEDE 005269, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2009. "Inequality in developing economies: The role of institutional development," Working Papers 121, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2009. "Recent trends in income inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 132, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Juan C. Cárdenas & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Working Papers 128, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.