Report NEP-LAM-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredj Jawadi & Nicolas Million & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2009. "Stock market integration in the Latin American markets: further evidence from nonlinear modeling," Post-Print hal-00387110, HAL.
- Falck-Zepeda, José & Falconi, César & Sampaio-Amstalden, Maria José & Solleiro Rebolledo, José Luis & Trigo, Eduardo & Verástegui, Javier, 2009. "La biotecnología agropecuaria en América Latina: Una visión cuantitativa," IFPRI discussion papers 860SP, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 2009. "Lessons from Colombian Economic Development," Documentos CEDE 005541, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Mario Piscoya & Bernardo L. Queiroz, 2009. "What do we know about adult mortality and data quality in Peru? Mortality coverage levels and trends from recent decades," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td351, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pereira, Ricardo Antonio de Castro & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2009. "Avaliação dos impactos macro-econômicos e de bem-estar da reforma tributária no Brasil," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 693, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2009. "History without evidence: Latin American inequality since 1491," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 81, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.