Report NEP-LAM-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo De Luca, 2008. "Strategic Registration of Voters: The Chilean Case," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-17, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Carlos Gradin, 2008. "Poverty among minorities in the United States: Explaining the racial poverty gap for Blacks and Latinos," Working Papers 96, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2008. "Mecanismos de Subasta para la Protección Ambiental y de Otros Recursos Comunes," Documentos de Trabajo 340, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Sebastian Edwards, 2008. "Sequencing of Reforms, Financial Globalization, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 14384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.