Report NEP-LAM-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Ignacio Uribe & Carlos Humberto Ortiz & Gustavo Adolfo García, 2008. "Informalidad y subempleo en Colombia: dos caras de la misma moneda," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 004609, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Item repec:col:000172:004627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbosa, Renata Leite & Campos, Nauro F, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chong, Alberto & Duryea, Suzanne & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2008. "Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 6785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melgar, Natalia & Maubrigades, Silvana & Camou, María & Bértola, Luis, 2008. "Human development and inequality in the 20th Century : the Mercosur countries in a comparative perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Luiz de Mello, 2008. "Managing Chile's Macroeconomy during and after the Copper Price Boom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 605, OECD Publishing.
- Diego Moccero, 2008. "Delivering Cost-Efficient Public Services in Health Care, Education and Housing in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 606, OECD Publishing.
- Dante Contreras & Luiz de Mello & Esteban Puentes, 2008. "Tackling Business and Labour Informality in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 607, OECD Publishing.
- Dante Contreras & Luiz de Mello & Esteban Puentes, 2008. "Encouraging Labour Force Participation in Chile," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 608, OECD Publishing.