Report NEP-LAM-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2007. "The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarization: the case of Peru 1996-2006," Working Papers 2007-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Norman Loayza, 2007. "The causes and consequences of informality in Peru," Working Papers 2007-018, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Marylin Choy & Roy Ayllón, 2007. "The payment system intraday liquidity in a dollarized economy: The Peruvian experience," Working Papers 2007-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.