Report NEP-LAM-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Masterson, 2007. "Land Rental and Sales Markets in Paraguay," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_491, Levy Economics Institute.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "The Brazilian 'Tax War': The Case of Value-Added Tax Competition among the States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 544, OECD Publishing.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero, 2007. "Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Stability in Latin America: The Cases of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 545, OECD Publishing.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2006. "Returns to schooling in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1406, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore