Report NEP-LAM-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," CERT Discussion Papers 0402, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Olsson, Ola, 2004. "Unbundling Ex-Colonies: A Comment on Acemoglu, Johnson, and Robinson, 2001," Working Papers in Economics 146, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Restrepo & Michael Spagat & Juan F. Vargas, 2004. "The Severity of the Colombian Conflict: Cross-Country Datasets versus New Micro Data," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/23, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Sep 2004.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Krueger, Alan B., 2004. "What Does the Public Know about Economic Policy, and How Does It Know It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1324, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Policies for Banking Crises: A Theoretical Framework," Working Papers wp2004_0418, CEMFI.