Report NEP-LAM-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel R. AGOSIN & Ricardo MAYER, 2000. "Foreign Investment In Developing Countries, Does It Crowd In Domestic Investment?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 146, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "Trends in infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3401, The World Bank.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "The effects of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3400, The World Bank.
- Julián Arévalo & Juan Pablo Herrera, 2004. "Dos Modelos para el Análisis de la Televisión en Colombia," Industrial Organization 0408007, EconWPA.
- N. Gobbin & G. Rayp, 2004. "Income Inequality Data in Growth Empirics: From Cross-Sections to Time Series," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/252, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.