Report NEP-LAM-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo M. Engel & Ronald D. Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Privatizing Highways in Latin America: Is it Possible to Fix What Went Wrong?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm417, Yale School of Management.
- Guillermo Calvo & Oya Celasun & Michael Kumhof, 2003. "Inflation Inertia and Credible Disinflation - The Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 9557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," NBER Working Papers 10015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," Working Papers 264, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- marzia raybaudi & martin sola & fabio spagnolod, 2003. "Red Signals: Trade Deficits and the Current Account," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-14, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Eduardo M. Engel & Alvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Could Higher Taxes Increase the Long-Run Demand for Capital?: Theory and Evidence for Chile," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm408, Yale School of Management.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo Engel, 2003. "Adjustment is Much Slower than You Think," NBER Working Papers 9898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2003. "Strict Dollarization and Economic Performance: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 9820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valéria Pero & Adalberto Cardoso & Peter Elias, 2003. "Urban Regeneration and Spatial Discrimination: the Case of Favelas Residents in Rio," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f41, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Wage Inequiality in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 9830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Private and Public Sectors in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ernesto Talvi, 2003. "Sudden Stops, the Real Exchange Rate, and Fiscal Sustainability: Argentina's Lessons," NBER Working Papers 9828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.