Report NEP-LAM-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:10305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "Do Electoral Cycles Differ Across Political Systems?," Working Papers 232, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Robert Pollin, 2003. "Testimony on Proposed Santa Fe, New Mexico Living Wage Ordinance," Research Reports rr6, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2003. "Building a Better Theory of Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).