Report NEP-LAB-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Briody, 2020. "Parental Unemployment During the Great Recession and Childhood Adiposity," CINCH Working Paper Series 2002, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Bonacini, Luca & Gallo, Giovanni & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2020. "All that glitters is not gold. Effects of working from home on income inequality at the time of COVID-19," GLO Discussion Paper Series 541, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Benoit Dostie & Jiang Li & David Card & Daniel Parent, 2020. "Employer Policies and the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap," NBER Working Papers 27096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cockx, Bart & Lechner, Michael & Bollens, Joost, 2020. "Priority to unemployed immigrants? A causal machine learning evaluation of training in Belgium," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ina Ganguli & Ricardo Hausmann & Martina Viarengo, 2020. "Gender Differences in Professional Career Dynamics: New Evidence from a Global Law Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 8257, CESifo.
- Perugini, Cristiano, 2020. "Patterns and drivers of household income dynamics in Russia : The role of access to credit," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rossello, Giulia & Cowan, Robin & Mairesse, Jacques, 2020. "Ph.D. research output in STEM: the role of gender and race in supervision," MERIT Working Papers 2020-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ana Maria Montoya Gómez & Marie-Theres von Schickfus & Markus Zimmer, 2020. "Economic Effects of Regional Energy System Transformations: An Application to the Bavarian Oberland Region," CESifo Working Paper Series 8253, CESifo.
- Ryan Kim & Jonathan Vogel, 2020. "Trade and Welfare (Across Local Labor Markets)," NBER Working Papers 27133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2020. "A Spatial Analysis of Inward FDI and Rural-Urban Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 8258, CESifo.
- Fabian Lange & Theodore Papageorgiou, 2020. "Beyond Cobb-Douglas: Flexibly Estimating Matching Functions with Unobserved Matching Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1006, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Karen Clay & Ethan J. Schmick & Werner Troesken, 2020. "The Boll Weevil’s Impact on Racial Income Gaps in the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 27101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cäcilia Lipowski & Ralf A. Wilke & Bertrand Koebel, 2020. "Exploring the Puzzle of Human Reproduction: Register Data based Evidence from France and Germany," Working Papers of BETA 2020-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jesper Bagger & Francois Fontaine & Manolis Galenianos & Ija Trapeznikova, 2020. "Vacancies, Employment Outcomes and Firm Growth: Evidence from Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2020-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fernandes, Ana & Huber, Martin & Vaccaro, Giannina, 2020. "Gender Differences in Wage Expectations," FSES Working Papers 516, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Oğuzhan Okumuş, Mehmet, 2020. "How Berlin attracts the Turkish "New Wave": Comparison of economic and socio-cultural pull factors for highly skilled immigrants," IPE Working Papers 142/2020, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).