Report NEP-LAB-2020-02-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Henry Siu & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2020. "The macroeconomics of automation: data, theory, and policy analysis," ECON - Working Papers 340, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2020. "Pathways of Disadvantage: Unpacking the Intergenerational Correlation in Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 12893, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2020. "Trends in Commuting Time of European Workers: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 12916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pawel Krolikowski & Kurt Graden Lunsford, 2020. "Advance Layoff Notices and Labor Market Forecasting," Working Papers 20-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ismail Baydur & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2020. "Job Duration and Match Characteristics over the Business Cycle," Working Papers gueconwpa~20-20-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Pacheco, Gail & Plum, Alexander T. & Sloane, Peter J., 2020. "Not Much Bounce in the Springboard: On the Mobility of Low Pay Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 12896, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isaac Baley & Ana Figueiredo & Robert Ulbricht, 2020. "Mismatch cycles," Economics Working Papers 1694, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2021.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Kostol, Andreas Ravndal & Vigtel, Trond Christian, 2020. "How Broadband Internet Affects Labor Market Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 12895, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Wyrwich, 2020. "The value orientation of entrepreneurs in challenging institutional contexts: Insights from a unique historical episode," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ong, David & Yang, Yu & Zhang, Junsen, 2020. "Hard to get: The scarcity of women and the competition for high-income men in urban China," MPRA Paper 98166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Cuñat, Vicente & Henry, Emeric, 2020. "Gender Promotion Gaps: Career Aspirations and Workplace Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 12902, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jaerim Choi & Theresa M. Greaney, 2020. "Global Influences on Gender Inequality: Evidence from Female Employment in Korea," Working Papers 202003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cockx, Bart & Lechner, Michael & Bollens, Joost, 2020. "Priority to unemployed immigrants? A causal machine learning evaluation of training in Belgium," Economics Working Paper Series 2001, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.