Report NEP-LAB-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aepli, Manuel & Kuhn, Andreas, 2019. "Open Labor Markets and Firms’ Substitution between Training Apprentices and Hiring Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 12479, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Margaryan, Shushanik & Saniter, Nils & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas, 2019. "Do Internships Pay Off? The Effects of Student Internships on Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 12478, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alacevich, Caterina & Nicodemo, Catia, 2019. "Immigration and Work-Related Injuries: Evidence from Italian Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kalleberg, Arne & Portela de Souza, André & Visser, Jelle, 2019. "Designing Good Labour Market Institutions: How to Reconcile Flexibility, Productivity and Security?," IZA Discussion Papers 12482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Choudhury, Agnitra Roy & Polachek, Solomon, 2019. "The Impact of Paid Family Leave on the Timing of Infant Vaccinations," IZA Discussion Papers 12483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephan Klasen, "undated". "From 'MeToo' to Boko Haram: A survey of levels and trends of gender inequality in the world," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 263, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Simpson, Nicole B. & Sparber, Chad, 2019. "Estimating the Determinants of Remittances Originating from U.S. Households using CPS Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12480, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dolan, Paul & Lordan, Grace, 2019. "Climbing up Ladders and Sliding down Snakes: An Empirical Assessment of the Effect of Social Mobility on Subjective Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 12519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fos, Vyacheslav & Hamdi, Naser & Kalda, Ankit & Nickerson, Jordan, 2019. "Gig-Labor: Trading Safety Nets for Steering Wheels," CEPR Discussion Papers 13885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Mattia Di Ubaldo & Maria Savona, 2019. "Innovation and Self-Employment," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-17, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Daniel Baumgarten & Sybille Lehwald, 2019. "Trade Exposure and the Decline in Collective Bargaining: Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7754, CESifo.
- BOUSSELIN Audrey, 2019. "Expanding access to universal childcare: Effects on childcare arrangements and maternal employment," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-11, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Philipp Grunau & Lutz Bellmann, 2019. "Dissonant Works Councils and Establishment Survivability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7722, CESifo.
- Alexander Ruder, 2019. "What Works at Scale? A Framework to Scale Up Workforce Development Programs," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2019-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Huang, Mian & Xing, Chunbing & Cui, Xiaoyong, 2019. "Does College Location Affect the Location Choice of New College Graduates? Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 12462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Richard H. McAdams & John Rappaport, 2019. "Collective Bargaining and Police Misconduct: Evidence from Florida," CESifo Working Paper Series 7718, CESifo.
- Eric Brunner & Shaun Dougherty & Stephen Ross, 2019. "The Effects of Career and Technical Education: Evidence from the Connecticut Technical High School System," Working Papers 2019-047, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hanno Foerster, 2019. "The Impact of Post-Marital Maintenance on Dynamic Decisions and Welfare of Couples," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_115, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- André, Pierre & Dupraz, Yannick, 2019. "Education and Polygamy : Evidence from Cameroon," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1219, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2019. "Can Workfare Programs Moderate Conﬂict? Evidence from India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1220, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bettinger, Eric & Kremer, Michael & Kugler, Maurice & Medina-Durango, Carlos Alberto & Posso-Suárez, Christian Manuel & Saavedra, Juan Esteban, 2019. "School Vouchers, Labor Markets and Vocational Education," Working papers 14, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Ellis Scharfenaker, Markus P.A. Schneider, 2019. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Distribution of Income: New Evidence from Internal Census Bureau Data," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.