Report NEP-LAB-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Chuard, 2018. "Womb at work: the missing impact of maternal employment on newborn health," ECON - Working Papers 301, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Tansel Yilmazer & Lingrui Zhang, 2018. "The Gender Gap in Citations: Lessons from Demographic Economics Journals," Working Papers 2018-078, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Purva Khera, 2018. "Closing Gender Gaps in India: Does Increasing Womens’ Access to Finance Help?," IMF Working Papers 18/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Kotschy, Rainer & Sunde, Uwe, 2018. "Can Education Compensate the Effect of Population Aging On Macroeconomic Performance?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 121, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Monaco, Kristen, 2018. "Is the U.S. Labor Market for Truck Drivers Broken? An Empirical Analysis Using Nationally Representative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11813, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin, Chris & Wang, Bingsong, 2018. "Unemployment Volatility in a Behavioural Search Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1179, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Foster, Gigi & Stratton, Leslie S., 2018. "Does female breadwinning make partnerships less healthy or less stable?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 259, Global Labor Organization (GLO).