Report NEP-LAB-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finseraas, Henning & Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal, 2018. "Labour Immigration and Union Strength," IZA Discussion Papers 11723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dario Sansone, 2018. "Pink Work: Same-Sex Marriage, Employment and Discrimination," 2018 Papers psa1336, Job Market Papers.
- Carlo Pizzinelli & Konstantinos Theodoridis & Francesco Zanetti, 2018. "State Dependence in Labor Market Fluctuations: Evidence,Theory, and Policy Implications," BCAM Working Papers 1801, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2018. "How do Automation and Offshorability Influence Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Job Quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrara, Andreas, 2018. "World War II and African American Socioeconomic Progress," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 387, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Mototsugu Shintani & Kazuhiro Teramoto, 2018. "Cyclical Part-Time Employment in an Estimated New Keynesian Model with Search Frictions," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clarke, Damian, 2018. "Twin Birth and Maternal Condition," IZA Discussion Papers 11742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cottier, Lionel & Flueckiger, Yves & Kempeneers, PIerre & Lalive, Rafael, 2018. "Does Job Search Assistance Really Raise Employment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & John Grigsby & Tom Nicholas & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2018. "Taxation and Innovation in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 24982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlie Eaton & Sabrina Howell & Constantine Yannelis, 2018. "When Investor Incentives and Consumer Interests Diverge: Private Equity in Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 24976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Conlon & Laura Pilossoph & Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2018. "Labor Market Search With Imperfect Information and Learning," NBER Working Papers 24988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.