Report NEP-LAB-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L Rachel Ngai & Christopher A Pissarides & Jin Wang, 2018. "China’s Mobility Barriers and Employment Allocations," Discussion Papers 1811, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2018. "Socioeconomic Integration of U.S. Immigrant Groups over the Long Term: The Second Generation and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 24394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balazs Egert, 2018. "The Quantification of Structural Reforms: Extending the Framework to Emerging Market Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6921, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2018. "The Cyclicality of the Stepping-Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Gutierrez Rufrancos, Hector, 2018. "Inequality among European Working Households, 1890-1960," IZA Discussion Papers 11355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Zigan Wang, 2018. "Toxic Emissions and Executive Migration," NBER Working Papers 24389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drusilla Brown & Rajeev Dehejia & Raymond Robertson, 2018. "The Impact of Better Work: Firm Performance in Vietnam, Indonesia and Jordan," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0823, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Aoki, Yu & Santiago, Lualhati, 2018. "Deprivation, Segregation, and Socioeconomic Class of UK Immigrants: Does English Proficiency Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 11368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramos-Toro, Diego, 2018. "Historical Conflict and Gender Disparities," MPRA Paper 85045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Herkenhoff & Sebastian Krautheim, 2018. "The International Organization of Production in the Regulatory Void," CESifo Working Paper Series 6922, CESifo Group Munich.
- Besart Avdiu, 2018. "The Effect of Attitudes toward Migrants on Migrant Skill Composition," CESifo Working Paper Series 6919, CESifo Group Munich.