Report NEP-LAB-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Landmann & Helke Seitz & Susan Steiner, 2017. "Patrilocal Residence and Female Labour Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1705, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giulia Mancini, 2017. "Women’s labor force participation in Italy, 1861-2016," HHB Working Papers Series 8, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Malte Preuss & Juliane Hennecke, 2017. "Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Stated Locus of Control," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 943, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ana Cuadros & Joan Martín-Montaner & Jordi Paniagua, 2017. "Migration and FDI: The role of job skills," Working Papers 2017/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Sophie Piton, 2017. "Economic Integration and the Non-tradable Sector: The European Experience," 2017 Papers ppi361, Job Market Papers.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2017. "Testing Missing At Random Using Instrumental Variables," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 59, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Nieminen, Mika & Heimonen, Kari & Tohmo, Timo, 2017. "Current accounts and coordination of wage bargaining," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Unemployment and Economic Integration for Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 83313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avram, Silvia & Canto, Olga, 2017. "Labour outcomes and family background: evidence from the EU during the Recession," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pierre Chausse & George Luta, 2017. "Casual Inference using Generalized Empirical Likelihood Methods," Working Papers 1707, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2017.
- Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale, 2017. "The (Struggle for) Labour Market Integration of Refugees: Evidence from European Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ayse Abbasoglu Ozgoren & Banu Ergocmen & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," ERC Working Papers 1716, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2017.
- Kantur, Zeynep & Keskin, Kerim, 2017. "A New Keynesian model with unemployment: The effect of on-the-job search," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-99, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).