Report NEP-LAB-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn, 2017. "Anonymity or Distance? Job Search and Labour Market Exclusion in a Growing African City," SERC Discussion Papers 0224, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gottfries, A. & Teulings, T., 2017. "Returns to On-the-Job Search and the Dispersion of Wages," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1737, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Julien, Benoit & Kircher, Philipp & Wright, Randall, 2017. "Directed Search: A Guided Tour," CEPR Discussion Papers 12315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference intensity representation and revelation," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201716, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Jun 2019.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2017. "Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 12334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katherine A. Moos, 2017. "The Political Economy of State Regulation : The Case of the English Factory Acts," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michael Knaus & Michael Lechner & Anthony Strittmatter, 2017. "Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach," Papers 1709.10279, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Goeddeke, Anna & Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Wey, Christian, 2017. "Flexibility in wage setting under the threat of relocation," DICE Discussion Papers 269, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bachmann, Ronald & Felder, Rahel, 2017. "Labour market transitions, shocks and institutions in turbulent times: A cross-country analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 709, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Asmus Zoch, 2017. "The effect of neighbourhoods and school quality on education and labour market outcomes in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Siyan & Desiderio, Saul, 2017. "What moves the Beveridge curve and the Phillips curve: An agent-based analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-65, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).