Report NEP-LAB-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Pesola, Hanna, 2017. "The Effects of UI Benefits on Unemployment and Subsequent Outcomes: Evidence from a Kinked Benefit Rule," IZA Discussion Papers 10484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jansen, Marcel & García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Bentolila, Samuel, 2017. "Are the Spanish Long-Term Unemployed Unemployable?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 24122, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & Antoine Mandel, 2017. "A network-based approach to technology transfers in the context of climate policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Inmaculada García-Mainar & Víctor M. Montuenga-Gómez, 2017. "Subjective educational mismatch and signalling in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Brewer, Mike & Cribb, Jonathan, 2017. "Lone parents, time-limited in-work credits and the dynamics of work and welfare," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Cardoso, Pedro & Kiss, Aron & Van Herck, Kristine & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2017. "Statutory Minimum Wages in the EU: Institutional Settings and Macroeconomic Implications," IZA Policy Papers 124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanne Lee & Karen Needels & Walter Nicholson, "undated". "A Longitudinal Survey of Unemployment Insurance Recipients in Two Regions in California," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 982c8e2b780e479ea249e7b05, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Neugart, Michael, 2017. "Do Neighbors Help Finding a Job? Social Networks and Labor Market Outcomes After Plant Closures," IZA Discussion Papers 10480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivetti, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2017. "Labor Market Regulation, International Trade and Footloose Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 10468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muller, Paul & van der Klaauw, Bas & Heyma, Arjan, 2017. "Comparing Econometric Methods to Empirically Evaluate Job-Search Assistance," Working Papers in Economics 691, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2017. "Should the marginal tax rate be negative? Ragnar Frisch on the socially optimal amount of work," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & Robayo-Abril, Monica & Vroman, Susan, 2017. "Public-Sector Employment in an Equilibrium Search and Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 10467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cuéllar-Martín, Jaime & Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Moral, Alfonso, 2017. "Natural and cyclical unemployment: a stochastic frontier decomposition and economic policy implications," MPRA Paper 76503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith McLeod & Sylvia Dixon & Sarah Crichton, 2016. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Youth Service: Youth Payment and Young Parent Payment," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/07, New Zealand Treasury.