Report NEP-LAB-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "The EU gender earnings gap : job segregation and working time as driving factors," IAB Discussion Paper 201636, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2016. "Effects of Parental Leave Policies on Female Career and Fertility Choices," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Herz, Holger & Taubinsky, Dmitry, 2016. "What makes a price fair ? An experimental study of transaction experience and endogenous fairness views," FSES Working Papers 477, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Manuel Arellano & Richard Blundell & StÃ©phane Bonhomme, 2016. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," Working Papers 2016-25, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Lanninger, Alma W. & Sundström, Marianne, 2016. "Reforming the Integration of Refugees: The Swedish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 10307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Vladasel, Theodor, 2016. "On the Origins of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 10278, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mikel Casares & Jesús Vázquez, 2016. "Why are labor markets in Spain and Germany so different?," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1602, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration: Why Do Studies Reach Such Different Results?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1626, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Suvi Vasama, 2016. "Dynamic Contracting with Long-Term Consequences: Optimal CEO Compensation and Turnover," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Roux, Sébastien, 2016. "Understanding Wage Floor Setting in Industry-Level Agreements: Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 10290, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agnese, Pablo & Hromcová, Jana, 2016. "Offshoring, Endogenous Skill Decision, and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10299, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Westphal, Matthias, 2016. "Informal care and long-term labor market outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 646, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Manello, Alessandro & Vannoni, Davide, 2016. "Technical Efficiency, Unions and Decentralized Labor Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 10292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Reed, Joshua & Vandegrift, Donald, 2016. "The Effect of New Jersey’s Paid Parental Leave Policy on Employment," MPRA Paper 74794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Fedeli & Vito Mariella & Marco Onofri, 2016. "Determinants of joblessness during the economic crisis: the impact of criminality in the Italian labour market," Working Papers 176, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2016. "Immigration and the Reallocation of Work Health Risks," IZA Discussion Papers 10304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Card & David S. Lee & Zhuan Pei & Andrea Weber, 2016. "Regression Kink Design: Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 22781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.