Report NEP-LAB-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "Earnings Exemptions for Unemployed Workers: The Relationship between Marginal Employment, Unemployment Duration and Job Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 10177, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Webb, Matthew D. & Warman, Casey & Sweetman, Arthur, 2016. "Targeting Tax Relief at Youth Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 10182, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2016. "Wage discrimination against immigrants: Measurement with firm-level productivity data," Working Papers CEB 16-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Furtado, Delia, 2016. "Settling for Academia? H-1B Visas and the Career Choices of International Students in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 10166, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Identifying and Estimating Neighborhood Effects," NBER Working Papers 22575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2016. "The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: New Evidence and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 22564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Elizabeth Lyons, 2016. "A Time to Make Laws and a Time to Fundraise? On the Relation between Salaries and Time Use for State Politicians," NBER Working Papers 22571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foged, Mette, 2016. "Family Migration and Relative Earnings Potentials," IZA Discussion Papers 10180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fortin, Bernard & Ragued, Safa, 2016. "Does Temporary Interruption in Postsecondary Education Induce a Wage Penalty? Evidence from Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 10158, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Attila Lindner & Balazs Reizer, 2016. "Frontloading the Unemployment Benefit: An Empirical Assessment," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1627, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2016. "Unemployed, Now What? The Effect of Immigration on Unemployment Transitions of Native-born Workers in the United States," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015013, Universidad EAFIT.
- Kieron J. Barclay & Martin Hällsten & Mikko Myrskylä, 2016. "Birth order and college major in Sweden," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Harkat, Tahar, 2016. "Macroeconomic and School Variables to Reveal Country Choices of General and Vocational Education: A Cross-Country Analysis with focus on Arab Economies," MPRA Paper 73455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Intergenerational wealth mobility and the role of inheritance: Evidence from multiple generations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, David E. & Luca, Dara Lee, 2016. "The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future," IZA Discussion Papers 10163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marika Cabral & Mark R. Cullen, 2016. "Estimating the Value of Public Insurance Using Complementary Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.