Report NEP-LAB-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016. "How Does Parental Divorce Affect Children's Long-term Outcomes?," Working Papers 2016-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Stefanie Fischer, 2016. "The Downside of Good Peers: How Classroom Composition Differentially Affects Men’s and Women’s STEM Persistence," Working Papers 1605, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Attila Lindner & Balázs Reizer & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2016. "Reference-Dependent Job Search: Evidence from Hungary," NBER Working Papers 22257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Manovskii, Iourii & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "Interpreting Recent Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Unemployment Benefit Extensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin, Simon, 2016. "Enabled to work: the impact of government housing on slum dwellers in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66537, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mahé, Clothilde & Naudé, Wim, 2016. "Migration, occupation and education: Evidence from Ghana," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alberto González Pandiella, 2016. "Making growth more inclusive in Costa Rica," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1300, OECD Publishing.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and tax competition in political economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ayako Wakano, 2016. "The effect of ratio between PTA teachers and Government employed teachers on Education outcomes in Kenya Primary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Salvador Ortigueira & Nawid Siassi, 2016. "Anti-poverty Income Transfers in the U.S.: A Framework for the Evaluation of Policy Reforms," Working Papers 2016-04, University of Miami, Department of Economics.