Report NEP-LAB-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & van Soest, Arthur, 2015. "Demanding Occupations and the Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 9462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Theodore Figinski & David Neumark, 2015. "Does Eliminating the Earnings Test Increase the Incidence of Low Income Among Older Women?," NBER Working Papers 21601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Kuhn & Kailing Shen, 2015. "Do Employers Prefer Migrant Workers? Evidence from a Chinese Job Board," NBER Working Papers 21675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arni, Patrick & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lalive, Rafael, 2015. "Treatment versus Regime Effects of Carrots and Sticks," IZA Discussion Papers 9457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Wozny, Florian & Mähönen, Erno, 2015. "What Is a Good Job?," IZA Discussion Papers 9461, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2016. "Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS33, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören & Sanne Hiller, 2015. "Absorption of Foreign Knowledge: Firms’ Benefits of Employing Immigrants," Working Papers V-386-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Andrew Foote & Michel Grosz & Ann Huff Stevens, 2015. "Locate Your Nearest Exit: Mass Layoffs and Local Labor Market Response," NBER Working Papers 21618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viviana Alejandra Alfonso C., 2015. "The cyclical behavior of separation and job finding rates in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013885, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Competitiveness and the Gender Gap among Young Business Professionals," IZA Discussion Papers 9446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barnichon, Régis & Garda, Paula, 2015. "Forecasting Unemployment across Countries: the Ins and Outs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farber, Henry S & Silverman, Dan & Wachter, Till von, 2015. "Factors Determining Callbacks to Job Applications by the Unemployed: An Audit Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9465, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Freeman & Eunice Han & David Madland & Brendan V. Duke, 2015. "How Does Declining Unionism Affect the American Middle Class and Intergenerational Mobility?," NBER Working Papers 21638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manacorda, Marco & Rosati, Furio C. & Ranzani, Marco & Dachille, Giuseppe, 2015. "Pathways from School to Work in the Developing World," IZA Discussion Papers 9456, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Borjas, George J. & Kauppinen, Ilpo & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "Self?Selection of Emigrants: Theory and Evidence on Stochastic Dominance in Observable and Unobservable Characteristics," IZA Discussion Papers 9434, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cockx, Bart & Baert, Stijn, 2015. "Contracting Out Mandatory Counselling and Training for Long-Term Unemployed: Private For-Profit or Non-Profit, or Keep It Public?," IZA Discussion Papers 9459, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan Barreca & Olivier Deschenes & Melanie Guldi, 2015. "Maybe Next Month? Temperature Shocks, Climate Change, and Dynamic Adjustments in Birth Rates," NBER Working Papers 21681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehmann, Robert & Weyh, Antje, 2015. "Forecasting employment in Europe: Are survey results helpful?," IAB Discussion Paper 201530, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].