Report NEP-LAB-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagler, Paula, 2015. "The impact of unemployment insurance savings accounts on subsequent employment quality," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hillmann, Katja & Hohenleitner, Ingrid, 2015. "Impact of welfare sanctions on employment entry and exit from labor force: Evidence from German survey data," HWWI Research Papers 168, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Fisher, Hayley, 2015. "The Impact of Child Support Receipt on Household Income and Labour Supply," Working Papers 2015-20, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Tito Boeri & Pierre Cahuc & André Zylberberg, 2015. "The Costs of Flexibility-Enhancing Structural Reforms: A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1264, OECD Publishing.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Ferrer, Rosa, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucia Mýtna Kureková, 2015. "Policy Puzzles with Roma Employment in Slovakia," Discussion Papers 34, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.