Report NEP-LAB-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnsen, Julian V. & Vaage, Kjell, 2015. "Spouses’ retirement and the take-up of disability pension," Working Papers in Economics 03/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 2015. "Use of Unemployment Insurance and Public Employment Services after Leaving Welfare," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-235, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mason Ameri & Lisa Schur & Meera Adya & Scott Bentley & Patrick McKay & Douglas Kruse, 2015. "The Disability Employment Puzzle: A Field Experiment on Employer Hiring Behavior," NBER Working Papers 21560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Nolan & Sarah Voitchovsky, 2015. "Job Loss by Wage Level: Lessons from the Great Recession in Ireland," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska & Tobsch, Verena & Wozny, Florian, 2015. "A European Perspective on Long?Term Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 9321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Anja, 2015. "Reallocation patterns across occupations," IAB Discussion Paper 201526, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2015. "Time-Varying Individual Risk Attitudes over the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany and Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 9333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colussi, Tommaso, 2015. "Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Den Haan, Wouter & Rendahl, Pontus & Riegler, Markus, 2015. "Unemployment (Fears) and Deflationary Spirals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Müller & Jens Stegmaier, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labor Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hassel, Anke, 2015. "Are There Austerity?Related Policy Changes in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 9325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Country-Specific Preferences and Employment Rates in Europe," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cardullo, Gabriele, 2015. "The Welfare and Employment Effects of Centralized Public Sector Wage Bargaining," MPRA Paper 66879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boye, Katarina, 2015. "Care more, earn less? The association between care leave for sick children and wage among Swedish parents," Working Paper Series 2015:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Arellano, Manuel & Blundell, Richard & Bonhomme, Stephane, 2015. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," IZA Discussion Papers 9344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Estrada, Ricardo, 2015. "Rules Rather than Discretion: Teacher Hiring and Rent Extraction," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/14, European University Institute.
- Black, Dan A. & Joo, Joonhwi & LaLonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Taylor, Evan J., 2015. "Simple Tests for Selection Bias: Learning More from Instrumental Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 9346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esposito, Elena, 2015. "Side Effects of Immunities: the African Slave Trade," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/09, European University Institute.